May 16, 2013, 3:55 PM EST
“Viktor didn’t play and he knows the reasons why,” Quenneville said today, per CSN Chicago. “It had nothing to do with that at all. That situation wasn’t even addressed.”
The Blackhawks beat Detroit, 4-1, in Game 1 of their second-round series.
Could Stalberg play Saturday in Game 2 at the United Center?
“We’ll see,” said Quenneville.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5