May 16, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
“Viktor didn’t play and he knows the reasons why,” Quenneville said today, per CSN Chicago. “It had nothing to do with that at all. That situation wasn’t even addressed.”
The Blackhawks beat Detroit, 4-1, in Game 1 of their second-round series.
Could Stalberg play Saturday in Game 2 at the United Center?
“We’ll see,” said Quenneville.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 1
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 8
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9