May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EDT
Chicago and Detroit are getting ready for Game 1 tonight (8:00 p.m. ET, NBCSN) and the Blackhawks are understandably regarded as the heavy favorites.
Could we be in for an upset? Is there an area that the Red Wings have an edge in this series?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed the Red Wings and Blackhawks’ final playoff series before Detroit heads to the Eastern Conference next season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 34
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (35)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)