May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EST
Chicago and Detroit are getting ready for Game 1 tonight (8:00 p.m. ET, NBCSN) and the Blackhawks are understandably regarded as the heavy favorites.
Could we be in for an upset? Is there an area that the Red Wings have an edge in this series?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed the Red Wings and Blackhawks’ final playoff series before Detroit heads to the Eastern Conference next season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 45
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 72
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 20
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 74
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (72)