May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EDT
Chicago and Detroit are getting ready for Game 1 tonight (8:00 p.m. ET, NBCSN) and the Blackhawks are understandably regarded as the heavy favorites.
Could we be in for an upset? Is there an area that the Red Wings have an edge in this series?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed the Red Wings and Blackhawks’ final playoff series before Detroit heads to the Eastern Conference next season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 22
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)