May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EST
Chicago and Detroit are getting ready for Game 1 tonight (8:00 p.m. ET, NBCSN) and the Blackhawks are understandably regarded as the heavy favorites.
Could we be in for an upset? Is there an area that the Red Wings have an edge in this series?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed the Red Wings and Blackhawks’ final playoff series before Detroit heads to the Eastern Conference next season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)