May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EDT
Chicago and Detroit are getting ready for Game 1 tonight (8:00 p.m. ET, NBCSN) and the Blackhawks are understandably regarded as the heavy favorites.
Could we be in for an upset? Is there an area that the Red Wings have an edge in this series?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed the Red Wings and Blackhawks’ final playoff series before Detroit heads to the Eastern Conference next season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 11
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 33
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- Erik Haula signs two-year extension with Wild (35)