May 15, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
Brown told the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott that they’ll seek revenge in a bigger picture way.
“The best retribution is winning games right now,” Brown said.
Considering the fact that the league might suspend Torres for Game 2 (and maybe more), the Kings might not have a chance to target the specific “culprit” for the crime anyway.
Taking unnecessary, undisciplined penalties is especially foolish during the playoffs. It appears that the defending champions are keeping that in mind (at least publicly).
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 23
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)