May 15, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
Brown told the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott that they’ll seek revenge in a bigger picture way.
“The best retribution is winning games right now,” Brown said.
Considering the fact that the league might suspend Torres for Game 2 (and maybe more), the Kings might not have a chance to target the specific “culprit” for the crime anyway.
Taking unnecessary, undisciplined penalties is especially foolish during the playoffs. It appears that the defending champions are keeping that in mind (at least publicly).
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8