May 14, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
Sometimes, life really is about taking lemons and making lemonade.
Let’s say you have an enormous amount of chest hair, for instance. Many people would want to hide such a body-sweater out of shame or at least avoid bringing attention to it. Few would ever consider making a “statement” with it.
One enterprising Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to show his support for his team with this bit of … body art for Tuesday’s Game 1 match against the Ottawa Senators, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Seth Rorabaugh shared on Twitter:
For those critiquing the lack of an apostrophe, have you ever carved one of those bad boys out of chest hair? That can’t be easy, can it? (Don’t be such a nitpicker.)
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 33
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 28
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22