May 14, 2013, 8:35 PM EST
Sometimes, life really is about taking lemons and making lemonade.
Let’s say you have an enormous amount of chest hair, for instance. Many people would want to hide such a body-sweater out of shame or at least avoid bringing attention to it. Few would ever consider making a “statement” with it.
One enterprising Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to show his support for his team with this bit of … body art for Tuesday’s Game 1 match against the Ottawa Senators, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Seth Rorabaugh shared on Twitter:
For those critiquing the lack of an apostrophe, have you ever carved one of those bad boys out of chest hair? That can’t be easy, can it? (Don’t be such a nitpicker.)
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 17
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5