May 14, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
Sometimes, life really is about taking lemons and making lemonade.
Let’s say you have an enormous amount of chest hair, for instance. Many people would want to hide such a body-sweater out of shame or at least avoid bringing attention to it. Few would ever consider making a “statement” with it.
One enterprising Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to show his support for his team with this bit of … body art for Tuesday’s Game 1 match against the Ottawa Senators, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Seth Rorabaugh shared on Twitter:
For those critiquing the lack of an apostrophe, have you ever carved one of those bad boys out of chest hair? That can’t be easy, can it? (Don’t be such a nitpicker.)
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39