May 14, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
Sometimes, life really is about taking lemons and making lemonade.
Let’s say you have an enormous amount of chest hair, for instance. Many people would want to hide such a body-sweater out of shame or at least avoid bringing attention to it. Few would ever consider making a “statement” with it.
One enterprising Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to show his support for his team with this bit of … body art for Tuesday’s Game 1 match against the Ottawa Senators, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Seth Rorabaugh shared on Twitter:
For those critiquing the lack of an apostrophe, have you ever carved one of those bad boys out of chest hair? That can’t be easy, can it? (Don’t be such a nitpicker.)
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5