May 14, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
Sometimes, life really is about taking lemons and making lemonade.
Let’s say you have an enormous amount of chest hair, for instance. Many people would want to hide such a body-sweater out of shame or at least avoid bringing attention to it. Few would ever consider making a “statement” with it.
One enterprising Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to show his support for his team with this bit of … body art for Tuesday’s Game 1 match against the Ottawa Senators, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Seth Rorabaugh shared on Twitter:
For those critiquing the lack of an apostrophe, have you ever carved one of those bad boys out of chest hair? That can’t be easy, can it? (Don’t be such a nitpicker.)
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20