May 13, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Tonight promises to be a good one as a pair of do-or-die contests go in Boston and Washington.
The Leafs and Bruins will do battle at TD Garden, this after Toronto rallied from a 3-1 series deficit to force Game 7.
At Verizon, the Caps and Rangers will meet in a Game 7 for the second consecutive year — last postseason, the two met in the Eastern Conference semifinals with the Rangers winning, 2-1.
In advance of both games, Brough and I broke down all the storylines and keys to the games.
Have a look, won’t you?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)