May 13, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin has just one goal and an assist in the first round, but he certainly hasn’t been invisible on the ice.
After 20 minutes, Ovechkin led Game 7 with seven hits. The rest of his team combined for just 11 over that span.
You can view his work below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
All the same, the Capitals are probably hoping that Ovechkin can find his scoring touch.
New York has taken a 3-0 lead in Game 7, putting the pressure on Washington to respond or begin their offseason.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (60)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)