May 13, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin has just one goal and an assist in the first round, but he certainly hasn’t been invisible on the ice.
After 20 minutes, Ovechkin led Game 7 with seven hits. The rest of his team combined for just 11 over that span.
You can view his work below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
All the same, the Capitals are probably hoping that Ovechkin can find his scoring touch.
New York has taken a 3-0 lead in Game 7, putting the pressure on Washington to respond or begin their offseason.
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 0
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 2
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 23
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 15
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 75
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 40
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)