May 13, 2013, 9:12 PM EDT
Washington Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin has just one goal and an assist in the first round, but he certainly hasn’t been invisible on the ice.
After 20 minutes, Ovechkin led Game 7 with seven hits. The rest of his team combined for just 11 over that span.
You can view his work below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
All the same, the Capitals are probably hoping that Ovechkin can find his scoring touch.
New York has taken a 3-0 lead in Game 7, putting the pressure on Washington to respond or begin their offseason.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)