May 13, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs had a three-goal lead in the third period and even after a goal from Nathan Horton with 10:42 remaining in regulation time, it seemed all-but certain that the Boston Bruins would be eliminated from the playoffs.
If you didn’t catch the Bruins’ late game heroics, you can witness them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Bergeron completed the comeback by beating Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer at 6:05 of the overtime period.
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 1
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 45
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 49
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)