May 13, 2013, 11:01 PM EST
The Toronto Maple Leafs had a three-goal lead in the third period and even after a goal from Nathan Horton with 10:42 remaining in regulation time, it seemed all-but certain that the Boston Bruins would be eliminated from the playoffs.
If you didn’t catch the Bruins’ late game heroics, you can witness them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Bergeron completed the comeback by beating Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer at 6:05 of the overtime period.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 35
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 70
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)