May 13, 2013, 6:20 PM EDT
We now know that the Los Angeles Kings will open their second-round series against the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday, but what their lineup will look like for that contest remains to be seen.
The Kings were without Kyle Clifford for Game 6 on Friday due to an undisclosed injury and he wasn’t on the ice for the team’s practice on Monday. Kings coach Darryl Sutter wouldn’t provide an update on his status, according to LA Kings’ Insider.
Meanwhile, Matt Greene (undisclosed) was on the ice Monday, but he didn’t want to provide a potential timetable for his return.
“Just cruising along and rehabbing and listening to the doctors. That’s it,” Greene said.
Greene was limited to just five games in the regular season and didn’t play in the first round.
As a side note, Greene turned 30 today and to celebrate his teammates were sporting green jerseys during Monday’s practice.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 14
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 10
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 11
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 96
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (96)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)