May 12, 2013, 7:29 PM EDT
The referees for tonight’s Western Conference quarterfinal Game 7 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will be Eric Furlatt (#27) and Stephen Walkom (#24)
Working the lines will be Pierre “Red Light” Racicot (#65) and Jonny “What happened to the H?” Murray (#95).
Furlatt called Game 4 of this series, during which he waved off this Johan Franzen tally:
Walkom called Game 3 of the series (along with Greg Kimmerly), a contest that featured a penalty call with 47 seconds left in regulation on Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray.
Detroit capitalized on the man advantage to win in overtime, 5-4.
It should be mentioned the Furlatt-Walkom, Racicot-Murray quartet worked Game 6 of the St. Louis-Los Angeles series, a game that featured just four penalty minutes all told.
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 38
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 26
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)