May 12, 2013, 7:29 PM EDT
The referees for tonight’s Western Conference quarterfinal Game 7 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will be Eric Furlatt (#27) and Stephen Walkom (#24)
Working the lines will be Pierre “Red Light” Racicot (#65) and Jonny “What happened to the H?” Murray (#95).
Furlatt called Game 4 of this series, during which he waved off this Johan Franzen tally:
Walkom called Game 3 of the series (along with Greg Kimmerly), a contest that featured a penalty call with 47 seconds left in regulation on Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray.
Detroit capitalized on the man advantage to win in overtime, 5-4.
It should be mentioned the Furlatt-Walkom, Racicot-Murray quartet worked Game 6 of the St. Louis-Los Angeles series, a game that featured just four penalty minutes all told.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)