May 12, 2013, 7:29 PM EDT
The referees for tonight’s Western Conference quarterfinal Game 7 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will be Eric Furlatt (#27) and Stephen Walkom (#24)
Working the lines will be Pierre “Red Light” Racicot (#65) and Jonny “What happened to the H?” Murray (#95).
Furlatt called Game 4 of this series, during which he waved off this Johan Franzen tally:
Walkom called Game 3 of the series (along with Greg Kimmerly), a contest that featured a penalty call with 47 seconds left in regulation on Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray.
Detroit capitalized on the man advantage to win in overtime, 5-4.
It should be mentioned the Furlatt-Walkom, Racicot-Murray quartet worked Game 6 of the St. Louis-Los Angeles series, a game that featured just four penalty minutes all told.
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 2
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 12
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 63
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (67)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)