May 12, 2013, 7:29 PM EDT
The referees for tonight’s Western Conference quarterfinal Game 7 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will be Eric Furlatt (#27) and Stephen Walkom (#24)
Working the lines will be Pierre “Red Light” Racicot (#65) and Jonny “What happened to the H?” Murray (#95).
Furlatt called Game 4 of this series, during which he waved off this Johan Franzen tally:
Walkom called Game 3 of the series (along with Greg Kimmerly), a contest that featured a penalty call with 47 seconds left in regulation on Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray.
Detroit capitalized on the man advantage to win in overtime, 5-4.
It should be mentioned the Furlatt-Walkom, Racicot-Murray quartet worked Game 6 of the St. Louis-Los Angeles series, a game that featured just four penalty minutes all told.
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year deal 2
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 54
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (54)