May 12, 2013, 7:29 PM EDT
The referees for tonight’s Western Conference quarterfinal Game 7 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will be Eric Furlatt (#27) and Stephen Walkom (#24)
Working the lines will be Pierre “Red Light” Racicot (#65) and Jonny “What happened to the H?” Murray (#95).
Furlatt called Game 4 of this series, during which he waved off this Johan Franzen tally:
Walkom called Game 3 of the series (along with Greg Kimmerly), a contest that featured a penalty call with 47 seconds left in regulation on Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray.
Detroit capitalized on the man advantage to win in overtime, 5-4.
It should be mentioned the Furlatt-Walkom, Racicot-Murray quartet worked Game 6 of the St. Louis-Los Angeles series, a game that featured just four penalty minutes all told.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)