May 12, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings got off to an ideal start in their winner-take-all Game 7 with the Anaheim Ducks.
Henrik Zetterberg, who scored twice on Friday in Detroit’s Game 6 victory, opened the scoring in the deciding seventh game to give the Red Wings an early one-goal lead on the road. That came 1:49 into the game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5