May 12, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
There are likely to be a lot of tense moments as the Washington Capitals attempt to knock the New York Rangers out of the playoffs in Game 6 on Sunday, but every now and then, it’s nice to remember that it’s just a game.
Moments of comic relief are especially effective at sending that message. So, with that, here’s footage of Tom Wilson struggling to get off the ice in the first period because of a broken skate:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
This marks just the second NHL game – both in the 2013 playoffs – in the 19-year-old forward’s career. Tough break.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5