May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 36
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6