May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 8
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 16
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)