May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EST
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35