May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 35
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 14
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)