May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18