May 12, 2013, 11:14 PM EDT
Tyler Bozak was on the ice for warm-ups, but was a late scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs in a must-win Game 6 against the Boston Bruins on Sunday.
Bozak seemed the laboring during the pre-game skate, and now there is reason as to why.
As reported on Twitter by Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050, Bozak has been listed as “day-to-day” with an upper-body injury.
Joe Colborne was inserted into the Leafs’ lineup in place of Bozak, who scored in Toronto’s Game 5 victory over the Bruins to force a sixth game.
For the 23-year-old Colborne, it was his first career National Hockey League playoff game.
The Leafs have forced a seventh and deciding game against the Bruins courtesy a 2-1 victory in Toronto.
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 34
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 153
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 49
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery 57
- Kane: ‘I’m a Winnipeg Jet right now… we’ll see what happens’ 50
- McDavid, Eichel top Central Scouting Futures list 14
- Columnist: Mike Green is ‘destined to be traded’ by Caps 40
- Spezza: ‘I’m just a piece to the puzzle’ in Dallas 32
- Ovechkin ‘upset’ at Grabovski departure, happy with defensive signings 18
- Washington Capitals were free agency’s biggest spenders 15
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (158)
- Pros and cons of Subban filing for arbitration (67)
- Giroux apologizes, calls actions a ‘misguided attempt at humor’ (64)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (58)