May 12, 2013, 11:32 PM EDT
Some believe that the Boston Bruins have been up-and-down for much of this season. After seeing his team’s 3-1 series lead disappear into a 3-3 tie, head coach Claude Julien couldn’t help but agree.
“As I said to our players after the game, we’ve been Jekyll & Hyde hockey club all year and that’s what we’re seeing right now, so I think it’s important for us to bring the good team to the table tomorrow for Game 7,” Julien said.
Defenseman Dennis Seidenberg hopes Monday’s effort won’t be monstrous.
“Well, we have to show the good side tomorrow night,” Seidenberg said.
It’s too bad Julien didn’t make a reference to “An American Werewolf in London” instead, but that would probably be asking for too much.
(On the other hand, Michael Caine.)
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 81
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50