May 12, 2013, 11:32 PM EDT
Some believe that the Boston Bruins have been up-and-down for much of this season. After seeing his team’s 3-1 series lead disappear into a 3-3 tie, head coach Claude Julien couldn’t help but agree.
“As I said to our players after the game, we’ve been Jekyll & Hyde hockey club all year and that’s what we’re seeing right now, so I think it’s important for us to bring the good team to the table tomorrow for Game 7,” Julien said.
Defenseman Dennis Seidenberg hopes Monday’s effort won’t be monstrous.
“Well, we have to show the good side tomorrow night,” Seidenberg said.
It’s too bad Julien didn’t make a reference to “An American Werewolf in London” instead, but that would probably be asking for too much.
(On the other hand, Michael Caine.)
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 7
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 16
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13