May 12, 2013, 11:32 PM EDT
Some believe that the Boston Bruins have been up-and-down for much of this season. After seeing his team’s 3-1 series lead disappear into a 3-3 tie, head coach Claude Julien couldn’t help but agree.
“As I said to our players after the game, we’ve been Jekyll & Hyde hockey club all year and that’s what we’re seeing right now, so I think it’s important for us to bring the good team to the table tomorrow for Game 7,” Julien said.
Defenseman Dennis Seidenberg hopes Monday’s effort won’t be monstrous.
“Well, we have to show the good side tomorrow night,” Seidenberg said.
It’s too bad Julien didn’t make a reference to “An American Werewolf in London” instead, but that would probably be asking for too much.
(On the other hand, Michael Caine.)
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 6
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 33
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 28
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)