May 11, 2013, 9:49 PM EST
After a relatively quiet start to Game 6, Evgeni Malkin really started to heat up in the third period, eventually setting up Paul Martin‘s game-tying goal. (Cruel folks might say that Frans Nielsen deserves to be “credited” with the tally. That’s not very nice, though.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The New York Islanders and Pittsburgh Penguins are now tied 3-3 as Saturday’s contest goes to OT.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9