May 10, 2013, 9:39 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks made a push in the second period of Game 6 against the Detroit Red Wings, generating more of an offensive attack as they look to close out this series.
But Red Wings’ goalie Jimmy Howard clearly has other plans. He made a nice pad save off Teemu Selanne, who was all alone in front of the Detroit net following a two-on-rush for Anaheim. That save maintained the Red Wings’ 1-0 lead three minutes into the middle period, however Kyle Palmieri has since tied the game for the Ducks.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54