May 10, 2013, 9:39 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks made a push in the second period of Game 6 against the Detroit Red Wings, generating more of an offensive attack as they look to close out this series.
But Red Wings’ goalie Jimmy Howard clearly has other plans. He made a nice pad save off Teemu Selanne, who was all alone in front of the Detroit net following a two-on-rush for Anaheim. That save maintained the Red Wings’ 1-0 lead three minutes into the middle period, however Kyle Palmieri has since tied the game for the Ducks.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 0
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5