May 10, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
If the Toronto Maple Leafs extend their first-round series against the Boston Bruins by winning Game 5, then they should probably thank goalie James Reimer.
The underrated netminder has had a strong Friday so far in stopping all 25 Bruins shots through two periods, but if you’d prefer to point to highlights, one could argue that his stop against Patrice Bergeron was his best one of the 2013 playoffs so far:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Tyler Bozak scored the game’s first goal while the Leafs were shorthanded shortly after that impressive save, so people might just point to that stop as a turning point of Game 5. If nothing else, it was a fantastic stop.
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 20
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 17
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)