May 10, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
If the Toronto Maple Leafs extend their first-round series against the Boston Bruins by winning Game 5, then they should probably thank goalie James Reimer.
The underrated netminder has had a strong Friday so far in stopping all 25 Bruins shots through two periods, but if you’d prefer to point to highlights, one could argue that his stop against Patrice Bergeron was his best one of the 2013 playoffs so far:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Tyler Bozak scored the game’s first goal while the Leafs were shorthanded shortly after that impressive save, so people might just point to that stop as a turning point of Game 5. If nothing else, it was a fantastic stop.
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 7
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 11
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 10
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 40
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 48
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 39
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 62
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)