May 10, 2013, 12:57 AM EDT
The NHL has announced that Game 6 of the Pittsburgh Penguins’ first-round series against the New York Islanders will start at 7:00 p.m. ET on Saturday. You’ll be able to watch the game on NBCSN.
That will be the only game on Saturday after the Chicago Blackhawks eliminated the Minnesota Wild tonight.
If necessary, the Penguins and Islanders will finish their series on Sunday, but the start time and broadcasting details for that contest haven’t been revealed.
The Islanders earned an impressive 6-4 victory against the Penguins on Tuesday and Pittsburgh goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury looked like a liability in that contest. As a result, the Penguins went with Tomas Vokoun tonight, who stopped 31 shots in a 4-0 victory.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 0
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 0
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (46)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)