May 7, 2013, 1:33 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Brough and I talked to NBC’s Kay Adams about some of tonight’s big matchups:
– In Ottawa, the Senators and Canadiens meet again after Sunday’s wild Game 3 that saw the teams combine for 236 penalty minutes.
– In San Jose, the Sharks look for the first series sweep in franchise history while the Canucks look to live another day.
– In New York, the Islanders aim to rebound from a tough OT loss in Game 3 to seven the series with Pittsburgh.
All that and more, in the latest edition of PHT Extra…This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 0
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 10
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 66
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 87
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 11
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)