May 7, 2013, 2:19 AM EST
St. Louis Blues’ forward T.J. Oshie scored twice, so one might assume he had a pretty good night.
He was also a minus-three, and the Blues coughed up two separate leads in a 4-3 L.A. Kings win on Monday night. The best-of-seven Western Conference quarter-final is now tied two-games apiece as it heads back to St. Louis for Game 5.
Oshie was none to pleased with his overall performance, as relayed on Twitter by Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
“I could have single handedly prevented three of their goals. Being on the ice for all four of other team’s goals is pretty…embarrassing. It’s probably the worst complete hockey game I’ve played all year,” said Oshie.
The Blues had a two-goal lead within the first five minutes of the first period, thanks in part to Oshie’s first goal of the night. The Kings tied it up and Oshie again gave the Blues the lead in the second period.
But the Kings wouldn’t be denied and they came back to earn the victory.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8