May 7, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Three start times have officially gone from “TBD” to, you know, actual start times.
On Tuesday, the NHL announced:
— Game 5 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will go on Thursday, May 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET from the United Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
— Game 6 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will go on Friday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET from Joe Louis Arena. It will be aired on CNBC.
— Game 6 between the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings will go on Friday, May 10 at 10 p.m. ET from the Staples Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
St. Louis and Los Angeles are tied at two games a piece, as are Anaheim and Detroit.
Chicago currently leads its series with Minnesota two games to one, with Game 4 going tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN (Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom on the call).
As for tonight’s other games:
Pittsburgh at New York Islanders: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on NBCSN. Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti on the call.
Montreal at Ottawa: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Play-by-play and color commentator TBD.
Vancouver at San Jose: 10 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on the call.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 25
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28