May 7, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Three start times have officially gone from “TBD” to, you know, actual start times.
On Tuesday, the NHL announced:
– Game 5 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will go on Thursday, May 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET from the United Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
– Game 6 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will go on Friday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET from Joe Louis Arena. It will be aired on CNBC.
– Game 6 between the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings will go on Friday, May 10 at 10 p.m. ET from the Staples Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
St. Louis and Los Angeles are tied at two games a piece, as are Anaheim and Detroit.
Chicago currently leads its series with Minnesota two games to one, with Game 4 going tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN (Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom on the call).
As for tonight’s other games:
Pittsburgh at New York Islanders: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on NBCSN. Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti on the call.
Montreal at Ottawa: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Play-by-play and color commentator TBD.
Vancouver at San Jose: 10 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on the call.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39