May 7, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Three start times have officially gone from “TBD” to, you know, actual start times.
On Tuesday, the NHL announced:
– Game 5 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will go on Thursday, May 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET from the United Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
– Game 6 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will go on Friday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET from Joe Louis Arena. It will be aired on CNBC.
– Game 6 between the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings will go on Friday, May 10 at 10 p.m. ET from the Staples Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
St. Louis and Los Angeles are tied at two games a piece, as are Anaheim and Detroit.
Chicago currently leads its series with Minnesota two games to one, with Game 4 going tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN (Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom on the call).
As for tonight’s other games:
Pittsburgh at New York Islanders: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on NBCSN. Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti on the call.
Montreal at Ottawa: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Play-by-play and color commentator TBD.
Vancouver at San Jose: 10 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on the call.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21