May 7, 2013, 4:46 PM EST
Three start times have officially gone from “TBD” to, you know, actual start times.
On Tuesday, the NHL announced:
– Game 5 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will go on Thursday, May 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET from the United Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
– Game 6 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will go on Friday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET from Joe Louis Arena. It will be aired on CNBC.
– Game 6 between the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings will go on Friday, May 10 at 10 p.m. ET from the Staples Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
St. Louis and Los Angeles are tied at two games a piece, as are Anaheim and Detroit.
Chicago currently leads its series with Minnesota two games to one, with Game 4 going tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN (Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom on the call).
As for tonight’s other games:
Pittsburgh at New York Islanders: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on NBCSN. Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti on the call.
Montreal at Ottawa: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Play-by-play and color commentator TBD.
Vancouver at San Jose: 10 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on the call.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2