May 7, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Three start times have officially gone from “TBD” to, you know, actual start times.
On Tuesday, the NHL announced:
— Game 5 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will go on Thursday, May 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET from the United Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
— Game 6 between the Anaheim Ducks and Detroit Red Wings will go on Friday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET from Joe Louis Arena. It will be aired on CNBC.
— Game 6 between the St. Louis Blues and Los Angeles Kings will go on Friday, May 10 at 10 p.m. ET from the Staples Center. It will be aired on NBC Sports Network.
St. Louis and Los Angeles are tied at two games a piece, as are Anaheim and Detroit.
Chicago currently leads its series with Minnesota two games to one, with Game 4 going tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN (Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom on the call).
As for tonight’s other games:
Pittsburgh at New York Islanders: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on NBCSN. Kenny Albert and Joe Micheletti on the call.
Montreal at Ottawa: 7 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Play-by-play and color commentator TBD.
Vancouver at San Jose: 10 p.m. ET puck drop, on CNBC. Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on the call.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5