May 7, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
Good news for Chicago defenseman Duncan Keith — he and his wife had their first child, a boy, early this morning.
Good news for the Blackhawks and their fans — Keith is expected to fly into Minnesota today and be in the lineup tonight for Game 4 against the Wild.
“It’s a good day, an exciting day for the Keiths and we’re happy for them,” coach Joel Quenneville said, per CSNChicago.com. “It sounds like everything went well. We’re encouraged that he’ll be here today, so it’s good news all around.”
Chicago leads the series, 2-1.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 42
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)