May 7, 2013, 2:55 PM EST
Good news for Chicago defenseman Duncan Keith — he and his wife had their first child, a boy, early this morning.
Good news for the Blackhawks and their fans — Keith is expected to fly into Minnesota today and be in the lineup tonight for Game 4 against the Wild.
“It’s a good day, an exciting day for the Keiths and we’re happy for them,” coach Joel Quenneville said, per CSNChicago.com. “It sounds like everything went well. We’re encouraged that he’ll be here today, so it’s good news all around.”
Chicago leads the series, 2-1.
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 1
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 50
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)