May 7, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins are likely to get two significant additions to the lineup tonight on Long Island. Forward James Neal and defenseman Brooks Orpik are both expected to return from injuries for Game 4 against the Islanders.
Neal was hurt in Game 1 of the series. It was believed to be an ankle injury.
Orpik hasn’t played since April 23 when he suffered an undisclosed injury against the Sabres.
The Pens lead the Isles, 2-1, in the series.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17