May 7, 2013, 4:22 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins are likely to get two significant additions to the lineup tonight on Long Island. Forward James Neal and defenseman Brooks Orpik are both expected to return from injuries for Game 4 against the Islanders.
Neal was hurt in Game 1 of the series. It was believed to be an ankle injury.
Orpik hasn’t played since April 23 when he suffered an undisclosed injury against the Sabres.
The Pens lead the Isles, 2-1, in the series.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9