May 7, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins are likely to get two significant additions to the lineup tonight on Long Island. Forward James Neal and defenseman Brooks Orpik are both expected to return from injuries for Game 4 against the Islanders.
Neal was hurt in Game 1 of the series. It was believed to be an ankle injury.
Orpik hasn’t played since April 23 when he suffered an undisclosed injury against the Sabres.
The Pens lead the Isles, 2-1, in the series.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 17
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 10
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 40
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)