May 7, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
Josh Harding will be back in goal tonight when the Wild take on the Blackhawks at Xcel Energy Center.
Harding, who replaced Niklas Backstrom prior to Game 1 of the series, has been stellar in relief of the injured Finn.
Harding’s posted a 2.26 GAA and .928 save percentage, including a stellar Game 3 performance where he stopped 25 of 27 shots and was named the game’s third star as Minnesota won its first postseason game since 2008.
As for Backstrom, there’s no telling if he’ll see another game this series — healthy or not.
He has been skating as of late, but still wasn’t fit (as of Sunday) to dress as Harding’s backup. AHL Houston call-up Darcy Kuemper has filled that role through the first three games.
According to FoxSportsNorth.com, Backstrom will be a gametime decision this evening.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)