May 7, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
Josh Harding will be back in goal tonight when the Wild take on the Blackhawks at Xcel Energy Center.
Harding, who replaced Niklas Backstrom prior to Game 1 of the series, has been stellar in relief of the injured Finn.
Harding’s posted a 2.26 GAA and .928 save percentage, including a stellar Game 3 performance where he stopped 25 of 27 shots and was named the game’s third star as Minnesota won its first postseason game since 2008.
As for Backstrom, there’s no telling if he’ll see another game this series — healthy or not.
He has been skating as of late, but still wasn’t fit (as of Sunday) to dress as Harding’s backup. AHL Houston call-up Darcy Kuemper has filled that role through the first three games.
According to FoxSportsNorth.com, Backstrom will be a gametime decision this evening.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5