May 7, 2013, 1:22 PM EST
Josh Harding will be back in goal tonight when the Wild take on the Blackhawks at Xcel Energy Center.
Harding, who replaced Niklas Backstrom prior to Game 1 of the series, has been stellar in relief of the injured Finn.
Harding’s posted a 2.26 GAA and .928 save percentage, including a stellar Game 3 performance where he stopped 25 of 27 shots and was named the game’s third star as Minnesota won its first postseason game since 2008.
As for Backstrom, there’s no telling if he’ll see another game this series — healthy or not.
He has been skating as of late, but still wasn’t fit (as of Sunday) to dress as Harding’s backup. AHL Houston call-up Darcy Kuemper has filled that role through the first three games.
According to FoxSportsNorth.com, Backstrom will be a gametime decision this evening.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 1
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 15
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 14
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 28
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)