May 7, 2013, 1:22 PM EST
Josh Harding will be back in goal tonight when the Wild take on the Blackhawks at Xcel Energy Center.
Harding, who replaced Niklas Backstrom prior to Game 1 of the series, has been stellar in relief of the injured Finn.
Harding’s posted a 2.26 GAA and .928 save percentage, including a stellar Game 3 performance where he stopped 25 of 27 shots and was named the game’s third star as Minnesota won its first postseason game since 2008.
As for Backstrom, there’s no telling if he’ll see another game this series — healthy or not.
He has been skating as of late, but still wasn’t fit (as of Sunday) to dress as Harding’s backup. AHL Houston call-up Darcy Kuemper has filled that role through the first three games.
According to FoxSportsNorth.com, Backstrom will be a gametime decision this evening.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)