May 7, 2013, 11:39 AM EDT
After serving a two-game suspension for putting Montreal’s Lars Eller in the hospital with an “illegal” open-ice hit, Senators rookie defenseman Eric Gryba will be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
The question now is, will the Canadiens do anything about it?
“I’m sure guys are going to look for an opportunity to take a run at me,” the 25-year-old said, per Sportsnet’s Ian Mendes. “But it’s nothing I haven’t dealt with before.”
As we wrote yesterday, once the puck drops, the Habs will likely be focused on winning the game, not settling scores. They’re down 2-1 in the series and would love to go back to Montreal having regained home-ice advantage.
But if the game is decided before the final horn sounds, viewers might want to keep watching.
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 3
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 17
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 52
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)