May 7, 2013, 11:39 AM EDT
After serving a two-game suspension for putting Montreal’s Lars Eller in the hospital with an “illegal” open-ice hit, Senators rookie defenseman Eric Gryba will be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
The question now is, will the Canadiens do anything about it?
“I’m sure guys are going to look for an opportunity to take a run at me,” the 25-year-old said, per Sportsnet’s Ian Mendes. “But it’s nothing I haven’t dealt with before.”
As we wrote yesterday, once the puck drops, the Habs will likely be focused on winning the game, not settling scores. They’re down 2-1 in the series and would love to go back to Montreal having regained home-ice advantage.
But if the game is decided before the final horn sounds, viewers might want to keep watching.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 15
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 26
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)