May 7, 2013, 6:44 PM EST
Rangers forward Ryane Clowe (undisclosed) missed his fourth consecutive game on Monday despite some initial optimism. However, he had a good practice on Tuesday, which might lead to his return for Game 4 on Wednesday.
The 30-year-old, who is believed to be recovering from a concussion, isn’t about to make any predictions.
“I want to make sure I’m in, I’m all in when I do go in,” Clowe told NHL.com. “I’d like to be able to tell you guys more, but it’s just day-to-day how I feel. I did some battle stuff today and I felt pretty good.”
Meanwhile Rangers forward Darroll Powe couldn’t practice on Tuesday due to an undisclosed injury. The Rangers haven’t updated his status, but Powe’s injury might force the Rangers to make a lineup change on Wednesday regardless of whether or not Clowe is an option.
The Washington Capitals have a 2-1 series lead going into tomorrow’s contest.
Dec 19, 2013, 8:50 PM EST
He might have suffered it blocking a shot.
Dec 19, 2013, 8:26 PM EST
It would be a sixth-rounder in 2014.
Dec 19, 2013, 7:35 PM EST
Dec 19, 2013, 7:17 PM EST
Phoenix is still pretty banged up, though.
Dec 19, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
George McPhee’s also glad Brayden Schenn isn’t injured.
Dec 19, 2013, 6:17 PM EST
He drew criticism for hitting Brayden Schenn Tuesday.
Dec 19, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
Dec 19, 2013, 5:13 PM EST
Is there a lack of respect among players in the NHL?
Dec 19, 2013, 5:09 PM EST
USA versus Russia on Feb. 15 (7:30 a.m. ET, on NBCSN).
Dec 19, 2013, 4:33 PM EST
Weather forecast is looking good.
Dec 19, 2013, 4:24 PM EST
All the latest from the blue paint…
Dec 19, 2013, 3:36 PM EST
Three more games without their captain for the struggling Red Wings.
Dec 19, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
St. Louis hosts Montreal tonight.
Dec 19, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Expects a sellout on Dec. 27 versus San Jose.
Dec 19, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
Rostislav Klesla called up.
Dec 19, 2013, 2:31 PM EST
Edmonton whipped Colorado 8-2 the last time the two teams met.
Dec 19, 2013, 2:24 PM EST
“You’ll see he’s a very good skating, smart, heady player.”
Dec 19, 2013, 1:28 PM EST
Andrew Alberts will get another shot tonight in Dallas.
Dec 19, 2013, 1:21 PM EST
This after he played less than five minutes against Phoenix last game.
Dec 19, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
“Things are going well, let’s just let things happen,” said GM Dale Tallon.
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 21
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 6
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 20
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 52
- Video: ‘The message is not being heard’ when it comes to illegal hits, suspensions 52
- Video: Kunitz collides with Rangers’ goalie Lundqvist in overtime (Updated) 58
- Discuss: Penguins outlast Rangers in the shootout on NBCSN Rivalry Night 43
- Video: Jagr passes Yzerman for eighth on NHL goals list 12
- Wild put Harding on IR to undergo change in MS treatment 16
- Nonis: I’m not firing Carlyle 17
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)