May 6, 2013, 8:42 PM EST
Game 3 between Montreal and Ottawa sure had enough going on with it to keep everyone talking. One of the things that got some folks in Montreal upset was the timeout Senators coach Paul MacLean called late in the game with most of his team already in the locker room thanks to ejections.
Montreal coach Michel Therrien was visibly upset during the game over it and sounded off about it being a “classless” move in a blowout game.
Did MacLean break an “unwritten rule” of hockey by doing that or was he just making sure, as he said, that none of his players got hurt? NBC’s Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick debated it tonight on NHL Live.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35