May 6, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Game 3 between Montreal and Ottawa sure had enough going on with it to keep everyone talking. One of the things that got some folks in Montreal upset was the timeout Senators coach Paul MacLean called late in the game with most of his team already in the locker room thanks to ejections.
Montreal coach Michel Therrien was visibly upset during the game over it and sounded off about it being a “classless” move in a blowout game.
Did MacLean break an “unwritten rule” of hockey by doing that or was he just making sure, as he said, that none of his players got hurt? NBC’s Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick debated it tonight on NHL Live.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)