May 6, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Playoff hockey is back in Toronto, and fans are paying big bucks to be there in person.
At Stubhub, the cheapest ticket to get into the Maple Leafs’ first home postseason game since 2004 — tonight against the Bruins at the Air Canada Centre — is $205.
And that’s for a single in one of the balcony’s standing-room-only sections.
If you actually want to sit for the game, it’ll cost you $264 minimum.
For the good seats, prices are approaching $1,000. (Though it’s not clear if anyone’s actually paid this much.)
Today is also “Blue and White Day” in Toronto, as proclaimed by the city’s mayor, Rob Ford.
No paper bags required.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 13
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 11
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)