May 6, 2013, 11:17 PM EDT
As per the report, the penthouse in Yaletown – a section of downtown Vancouver, near Rogers Arena, where the Canucks play – is on the market for $4.2 million.
This should only fuel speculation as to the future of Luongo and, on a larger scale, the Canucks’ goaltending situation.
There was yet more drama Sunday when Cory Schneider, who hadn’t played since April 22 due to an undisclosed injury, got the start over Luongo in Game 3 of the Western Conference quarter-final between the Canucks and San Jose Sharks.
The Sharks won easily and Schneider was pulled early in the third period in favor of Luongo, who started the first two games of the series and played very well, despite back-to-back losses.
Luongo says he will be ready for Game 4 – an elimination game the Canucks must win in order to avoid being swept out of the first round of the post-season – against the Sharks on Tuesday, should head coach Alain Vigneault call on him to save Vancouver’s season.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)