May 6, 2013, 11:34 AM EDT
Though it’s not guaranteed, forward Ryane Clowe is expected to make his playoff debut for the Rangers tonight, according to Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.
Clowe said this morning he’ll be a game-time decision. The 30-year-old had three goals and five assists in 12 games after being traded from San Jose to New York prior to the deadline.
He’s also a proven playoff performer — something the Rangers could use after losing Games 1 and 2 to the Capitals in Washington.
It’s believed Clowe was dealing with a concussion. If he plays, Arron Asham will reportedly be the one to come out of the lineup.
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiation’s’ for extension 0
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 11
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)