May 6, 2013, 11:34 AM EDT
Though it’s not guaranteed, forward Ryane Clowe is expected to make his playoff debut for the Rangers tonight, according to Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.
Clowe said this morning he’ll be a game-time decision. The 30-year-old had three goals and five assists in 12 games after being traded from San Jose to New York prior to the deadline.
He’s also a proven playoff performer — something the Rangers could use after losing Games 1 and 2 to the Capitals in Washington.
It’s believed Clowe was dealing with a concussion. If he plays, Arron Asham will reportedly be the one to come out of the lineup.
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 12
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)