May 6, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
As if the Montreal-Ottawa series needed any more fuel to add to the fire, it sounds as if rookie defenseman Eric Gryba — the same Eric Gryba who was suspended two games for putting Montreal’s Lars Eller in the hospital with an open-ice hit on Thursday — will draw back into the lineup for Tuesday’s Game 4.
Will the Canadiens seek their revenge and go after Gryba? Sens coach Paul MacLean — another prominent figure in this series — says he “will be interested to see,” per the Montreal Gazette’s Dave Stubbs.
In a related story, online bookmaker Bovada has posted odds on a fight occurring within the first two minutes of Game 4. “No” is the 1/5 favorite, while “Yes” is at 3/1.
Chances are, once the puck drops, the Habs will be focused on winning the game, not settling scores. They’re down 2-1 in the series and would love to go back to Montreal having regained home-ice advantage.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 20
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 37
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 15
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20