May 6, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
As if the Montreal-Ottawa series needed any more fuel to add to the fire, it sounds as if rookie defenseman Eric Gryba — the same Eric Gryba who was suspended two games for putting Montreal’s Lars Eller in the hospital with an open-ice hit on Thursday — will draw back into the lineup for Tuesday’s Game 4.
Will the Canadiens seek their revenge and go after Gryba? Sens coach Paul MacLean — another prominent figure in this series — says he “will be interested to see,” per the Montreal Gazette’s Dave Stubbs.
In a related story, online bookmaker Bovada has posted odds on a fight occurring within the first two minutes of Game 4. “No” is the 1/5 favorite, while “Yes” is at 3/1.
Chances are, once the puck drops, the Habs will be focused on winning the game, not settling scores. They’re down 2-1 in the series and would love to go back to Montreal having regained home-ice advantage.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 17
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 108
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 78
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (108)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (78)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)