May 6, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
As if the Montreal-Ottawa series needed any more fuel to add to the fire, it sounds as if rookie defenseman Eric Gryba — the same Eric Gryba who was suspended two games for putting Montreal’s Lars Eller in the hospital with an open-ice hit on Thursday — will draw back into the lineup for Tuesday’s Game 4.
Will the Canadiens seek their revenge and go after Gryba? Sens coach Paul MacLean — another prominent figure in this series — says he “will be interested to see,” per the Montreal Gazette’s Dave Stubbs.
In a related story, online bookmaker Bovada has posted odds on a fight occurring within the first two minutes of Game 4. “No” is the 1/5 favorite, while “Yes” is at 3/1.
Chances are, once the puck drops, the Habs will be focused on winning the game, not settling scores. They’re down 2-1 in the series and would love to go back to Montreal having regained home-ice advantage.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54