May 5, 2013, 12:15 AM EDT
Game 2 of the best-of-seven Eastern Conference quarter-final between the Maple Leafs and the Bruins went to Toronto.
The series is now tied 1-1 as it shifts back to Toronto for Games 3 and 4. But the battle lines have been drawn, as evidence by a fight between Bruins’ tough guy Shawn Thornton and Mark Fraser of the Maple Leafs with one second remaining in the third period of Toronto’s 4-2 win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22