May 5, 2013, 12:15 AM EST
Game 2 of the best-of-seven Eastern Conference quarter-final between the Maple Leafs and the Bruins went to Toronto.
The series is now tied 1-1 as it shifts back to Toronto for Games 3 and 4. But the battle lines have been drawn, as evidence by a fight between Bruins’ tough guy Shawn Thornton and Mark Fraser of the Maple Leafs with one second remaining in the third period of Toronto’s 4-2 win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5