May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks were formidable enough in their 5-2 Game 2 win against the Minnesota Wild on Friday, but they’re not even at full-strength right now.
Head coach Joel Quenneville said that Emery, 30, skated on Friday morning, but it appears that Bolland, 26, did not.
While getting those players back could make a strong team that much tougher, the Blackhawks might settle for merely having Patrick Sharp in the lineup. The Chicago Sun-Times Mark Lazerus points out that Chicago is 27-0-3 when Sharp is in the lineup in 2013.
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 15
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 99
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115