May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks were formidable enough in their 5-2 Game 2 win against the Minnesota Wild on Friday, but they’re not even at full-strength right now.
Head coach Joel Quenneville said that Emery, 30, skated on Friday morning, but it appears that Bolland, 26, did not.
While getting those players back could make a strong team that much tougher, the Blackhawks might settle for merely having Patrick Sharp in the lineup. The Chicago Sun-Times Mark Lazerus points out that Chicago is 27-0-3 when Sharp is in the lineup in 2013.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 14
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 50
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 38
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)