May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks were formidable enough in their 5-2 Game 2 win against the Minnesota Wild on Friday, but they’re not even at full-strength right now.
Head coach Joel Quenneville said that Emery, 30, skated on Friday morning, but it appears that Bolland, 26, did not.
While getting those players back could make a strong team that much tougher, the Blackhawks might settle for merely having Patrick Sharp in the lineup. The Chicago Sun-Times Mark Lazerus points out that Chicago is 27-0-3 when Sharp is in the lineup in 2013.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 33
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 55
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)