May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks were formidable enough in their 5-2 Game 2 win against the Minnesota Wild on Friday, but they’re not even at full-strength right now.
Head coach Joel Quenneville said that Emery, 30, skated on Friday morning, but it appears that Bolland, 26, did not.
While getting those players back could make a strong team that much tougher, the Blackhawks might settle for merely having Patrick Sharp in the lineup. The Chicago Sun-Times Mark Lazerus points out that Chicago is 27-0-3 when Sharp is in the lineup in 2013.
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 0
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 50
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)