May 4, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
While the Boston Bruins defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs handily in Game 1, both teams will look different in Game 2 on Saturday (which kicks off at 7 p.m. on CNBC).
To little surprise, the Leafs made the most changes. Ryan O’Byrne, Matt Frattin, Ryan Hamilton and Jake Gardiner have entered the lineup in exchange for Clarke MacArthur, John-Michael Liles, Frazer McLaren and Michael Kostka. (Seriously, that’s a dramatically different lineup.)
Meanwhile, the Bruins’ group is altered a bit. While Dougie Hamilton‘s inclusion might have something to do with Andrew Ference‘s suspension, Rich Peverley takes Kaspars Daugavins spot after the reverse happened in Game 1.
It should be interesting to see how much of an impact these tweaks make.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20