May 4, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
While the Boston Bruins defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs handily in Game 1, both teams will look different in Game 2 on Saturday (which kicks off at 7 p.m. on CNBC).
To little surprise, the Leafs made the most changes. Ryan O’Byrne, Matt Frattin, Ryan Hamilton and Jake Gardiner have entered the lineup in exchange for Clarke MacArthur, John-Michael Liles, Frazer McLaren and Michael Kostka. (Seriously, that’s a dramatically different lineup.)
Meanwhile, the Bruins’ group is altered a bit. While Dougie Hamilton‘s inclusion might have something to do with Andrew Ference‘s suspension, Rich Peverley takes Kaspars Daugavins spot after the reverse happened in Game 1.
It should be interesting to see how much of an impact these tweaks make.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 15
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 46
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 20
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 34
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)