May 4, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
While the Boston Bruins defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs handily in Game 1, both teams will look different in Game 2 on Saturday (which kicks off at 7 p.m. on CNBC).
To little surprise, the Leafs made the most changes. Ryan O’Byrne, Matt Frattin, Ryan Hamilton and Jake Gardiner have entered the lineup in exchange for Clarke MacArthur, John-Michael Liles, Frazer McLaren and Michael Kostka. (Seriously, that’s a dramatically different lineup.)
Meanwhile, the Bruins’ group is altered a bit. While Dougie Hamilton‘s inclusion might have something to do with Andrew Ference‘s suspension, Rich Peverley takes Kaspars Daugavins spot after the reverse happened in Game 1.
It should be interesting to see how much of an impact these tweaks make.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 39
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 86
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 81
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (81)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (78)