May 3, 2013, 11:44 PM EDT
Luongo’s not the only goalie playing well tonight at Rogers Arena. At the other end of the ice, San Jose netminder Antti Niemi has made a number of big saves himself.
After two periods, it’s the Sharks leading, 1-0, on a first-period goal by captain Joe Thornton.
If the Canucks come back to win, they’ll have their goalie to thank for keeping them in the game.
If they don’t, well, they’ll be in big trouble.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 15
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 23
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 57
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (57)