May 3, 2013, 11:23 PM EDT
Erik Karlsson has a message for critics after his egregious gaffe during Friday’s 3-1 loss to Montreal:
Giveaway? Yes, it happens. I am who i am and will never change that. Peace.
— Erik Karlsson (@ErikKarlsson65) May 4, 2013
It was a rough night for Karlsson overall.
Aside from the White turnover, he failed to score a point (after notching three in Game 1), and finished with a minus-1 rating with just two shots.
That said, he didn’t shy away from questions after the game. Nor did his confidence appear to be shaken.
“I’m probably going to do that a few more times in my career,” he said.
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 6
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 20
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 16
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)