May 3, 2013, 11:26 AM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins will have their captain back tonight at the Consol Energy Center, as Sidney Crosby will return to the lineup for Game 2 of his team’s first-round series versus the New York Islanders.
“I feel good,” Crosby said. “I’m cleared to play tonight. I’m excited to get back in there and play in the playoffs.”
The 25-year-old has been out of the Penguins’ lineup since breaking his jaw on March 30. Before then, he had 56 points in 36 games, good enough to finish tied for third in the league’s scoring race despite playing just three quarters of the season.
The other three lines were as follows, per the Post-Gazette:
Pittsburgh won Game 1 of the series, 5-0, on Wednesday.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11