May 3, 2013, 11:26 AM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins will have their captain back tonight at the Consol Energy Center, as Sidney Crosby will return to the lineup for Game 2 of his team’s first-round series versus the New York Islanders.
“I feel good,” Crosby said. “I’m cleared to play tonight. I’m excited to get back in there and play in the playoffs.”
The 25-year-old has been out of the Penguins’ lineup since breaking his jaw on March 30. Before then, he had 56 points in 36 games, good enough to finish tied for third in the league’s scoring race despite playing just three quarters of the season.
The other three lines were as follows, per the Post-Gazette:
Pittsburgh won Game 1 of the series, 5-0, on Wednesday.
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 21
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 9
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 36
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 48
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Harding’s diving save highlights Wild’s win 5
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (48)
- Video: Malkin, Penguins win wild, controversial one over Leafs (40)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (36)
- ‘It’s like Groundhog Day’: Schneider frustrated about backing up Brodeur (35)