May 2, 2013, 6:33 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild pushed the Chicago Blackhawks to overtime in Game 1 on Tuesday, even without key pieces Jason Pominville and Niklas Backstrom. It looks like they’ll need to cope without them in Game 2 on Friday, too.
That keeps the burden on backup goalie Josh Harding, who produced an inspiring effort despite the defeat.
The Wild face the Blackhawks in Game 2 at 9:30 ET Friday. You can watch the game on CNBC.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)