May 2, 2013, 9:34 AM EDT
If you weren’t fired up for the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs, don’t worry, CBC’s Hockey Night in Canada will cure what ails you.
One of the highlights to their production each year is their montage to open up the playoffs and what producer Tim Thompson came up with this time around should have you ready to run through a wall for your team. Or at the very least run through a wall to get in front of a TV.
Highlights of playoffs past set to The Who’s “Baba O’Riley”? Yes please.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)