May 2, 2013, 4:25 PM EST
Faced with the possibility of going back to San Jose down 2-0 in their first-round series, the Vancouver Canucks are expected to once again have goalie Roberto Luongo between the pipes Friday at home to the Sharks.
Vancouver’s regular starter, Cory Schneider — also arguably the team’s MVP — didn’t practice today. The Canucks have only said Schneider is “day-to-day” with a “body” injury.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35