May 1, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have made life pretty miserable for the New York Islanders in Game 1 on Wednesday so far. While John Tavares might be in the running for the toughest night, No. 1 goalie Evgeni Nabokov might be the winner.
He looked shaken up after taking a shot to the face and was replaced by Kevin Poulin after allowing the Penguins’ fourth goal early in the second period. Here’s a video clip that succinctly captures the 37-year-old netminder’s struggles:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 64
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50