May 1, 2013, 9:36 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins have made life pretty miserable for the New York Islanders in Game 1 on Wednesday so far. While John Tavares might be in the running for the toughest night, No. 1 goalie Evgeni Nabokov might be the winner.
He looked shaken up after taking a shot to the face and was replaced by Kevin Poulin after allowing the Penguins’ fourth goal early in the second period. Here’s a video clip that succinctly captures the 37-year-old netminder’s struggles:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14