May 1, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have made life pretty miserable for the New York Islanders in Game 1 on Wednesday so far. While John Tavares might be in the running for the toughest night, No. 1 goalie Evgeni Nabokov might be the winner.
He looked shaken up after taking a shot to the face and was replaced by Kevin Poulin after allowing the Penguins’ fourth goal early in the second period. Here’s a video clip that succinctly captures the 37-year-old netminder’s struggles:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 23
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3