Apr 29, 2013, 6:39 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming Stanley Cup playoffs — specifically, which first-round matchups intrigued us the most.
For me, I liked the Rangers-Caps in the East and Kings-Blues in the West.
For Brough, it was Penguins-Isles and Red Wings-Ducks.
Curious as to why we picked those series?
Even if you answered no, watch the video anyway:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 0
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 31
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)