Apr 29, 2013, 6:39 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming Stanley Cup playoffs — specifically, which first-round matchups intrigued us the most.
For me, I liked the Rangers-Caps in the East and Kings-Blues in the West.
For Brough, it was Penguins-Isles and Red Wings-Ducks.
Curious as to why we picked those series?
Even if you answered no, watch the video anyway:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 1
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 19
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 91
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 35
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 18
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 12
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 26
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 22
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (92)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (72)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)