Apr 29, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Bozak missed the last two games of the regular season and left practice early today, raising concerns he may not be available against the B’s. The 27-year-old had 28 points this season, tied for fifth on the Leafs.
In other news, Toronto forward Phil Kessel declined to speak to the media today for reasons that are, at this point, unknown.
One possible reason: Kessel is notoriously shy and has never been eager to interact with the throng of reporters that covers the Leafs on a daily basis.
Kessel finished the regular season with 20 goals and 32 assists; his 52 points were tied for seventh most in the NHL.
Hence, all the people that waited around to talk to him.
Nonis says he'll deal with Kessel no show. "Players will be available on a going forward basis."—
James Mirtle (@mirtle) April 29, 2013
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)