Apr 29, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Bozak missed the last two games of the regular season and left practice early today, raising concerns he may not be available against the B’s. The 27-year-old had 28 points this season, tied for fifth on the Leafs.
In other news, Toronto forward Phil Kessel declined to speak to the media today for reasons that are, at this point, unknown.
One possible reason: Kessel is notoriously shy and has never been eager to interact with the throng of reporters that covers the Leafs on a daily basis.
Kessel finished the regular season with 20 goals and 32 assists; his 52 points were tied for seventh most in the NHL.
Hence, all the people that waited around to talk to him.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 23
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 21
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 66
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (133)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (66)