Apr 29, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Bozak missed the last two games of the regular season and left practice early today, raising concerns he may not be available against the B’s. The 27-year-old had 28 points this season, tied for fifth on the Leafs.
In other news, Toronto forward Phil Kessel declined to speak to the media today for reasons that are, at this point, unknown.
One possible reason: Kessel is notoriously shy and has never been eager to interact with the throng of reporters that covers the Leafs on a daily basis.
Kessel finished the regular season with 20 goals and 32 assists; his 52 points were tied for seventh most in the NHL.
Hence, all the people that waited around to talk to him.
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 3
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 13
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 19
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 22
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 52
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 21
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (52)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)