Apr 29, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Bozak missed the last two games of the regular season and left practice early today, raising concerns he may not be available against the B’s. The 27-year-old had 28 points this season, tied for fifth on the Leafs.
In other news, Toronto forward Phil Kessel declined to speak to the media today for reasons that are, at this point, unknown.
One possible reason: Kessel is notoriously shy and has never been eager to interact with the throng of reporters that covers the Leafs on a daily basis.
Kessel finished the regular season with 20 goals and 32 assists; his 52 points were tied for seventh most in the NHL.
Hence, all the people that waited around to talk to him.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 1
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 3
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 9
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 72
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 63
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)