Apr 29, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Bozak missed the last two games of the regular season and left practice early today, raising concerns he may not be available against the B’s. The 27-year-old had 28 points this season, tied for fifth on the Leafs.
In other news, Toronto forward Phil Kessel declined to speak to the media today for reasons that are, at this point, unknown.
One possible reason: Kessel is notoriously shy and has never been eager to interact with the throng of reporters that covers the Leafs on a daily basis.
Kessel finished the regular season with 20 goals and 32 assists; his 52 points were tied for seventh most in the NHL.
Hence, all the people that waited around to talk to him.
Nonis says he'll deal with Kessel no show. "Players will be available on a going forward basis."—
James Mirtle (@mirtle) April 29, 2013
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)