Apr 29, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
“We’ll say day-to-day,” ‘Hawks coach Joel Quenneville said today, per the Chicago Tribune. “We’re hopeful they’re going to be on the ice real soon. We expect them on the ice real soon.”
Bolland missed the last three games of the regular season with his ailment, while Emery last made an appearance in Chicago’s goal on April 24.
Henrik Karlsson will back up starter Corey Crawford tomorrow.
Bolland’s absence likely means veteran center Michal Handzus, acquired from San Jose a month ago, will continue to skate on the second line between Patrick Kane and Patrick Sharp.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)