Apr 28, 2013, 8:33 PM EST
It’s not often that you see Boston Bruins power forward Milan Lucic even suffer a slight disadvantage during a fight. In fact, he fights infrequently in part because he’s feared in many quarters.
The big Bruins winger was delivering some fierce hits the first period of Sunday’s game, so Ottawa Senators forward Chris Neil took it upon himself to stick up for his teammates. He engaged Lucic in quite the memorable fight, as you can see in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Here’s a great photo of the fight via the Boston Bruins:
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32