Apr 27, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Columbus is going into their final game of the season a bit more loaded up front.
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports center Artem Anisimov will return to the lineup on the fourth line against Nashville tonight. Anisimov will lineup with Jared Boll and Derek MacKenzie at least to start off. He has missed the last five games with concussion-like symptoms.
This season, Anisimov has been one of the more steady players for the Blue Jackets ranking third on the team in goals with 11. His 18 points are good for fifth on the team in scoring. If Columbus is able to finish the job and make the postseason, Anisimov’s help will be much needed against either Anaheim or Chicago. For now, having him against Chris Mason and the Predators tonight makes him a sight for sore eyes.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)