Apr 27, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Columbus is going into their final game of the season a bit more loaded up front.
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports center Artem Anisimov will return to the lineup on the fourth line against Nashville tonight. Anisimov will lineup with Jared Boll and Derek MacKenzie at least to start off. He has missed the last five games with concussion-like symptoms.
This season, Anisimov has been one of the more steady players for the Blue Jackets ranking third on the team in goals with 11. His 18 points are good for fifth on the team in scoring. If Columbus is able to finish the job and make the postseason, Anisimov’s help will be much needed against either Anaheim or Chicago. For now, having him against Chris Mason and the Predators tonight makes him a sight for sore eyes.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)