Apr 27, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Columbus is going into their final game of the season a bit more loaded up front.
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports center Artem Anisimov will return to the lineup on the fourth line against Nashville tonight. Anisimov will lineup with Jared Boll and Derek MacKenzie at least to start off. He has missed the last five games with concussion-like symptoms.
This season, Anisimov has been one of the more steady players for the Blue Jackets ranking third on the team in goals with 11. His 18 points are good for fifth on the team in scoring. If Columbus is able to finish the job and make the postseason, Anisimov’s help will be much needed against either Anaheim or Chicago. For now, having him against Chris Mason and the Predators tonight makes him a sight for sore eyes.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 8
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 8
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 5
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 14
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 46
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1