Apr 27, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Columbus is going into their final game of the season a bit more loaded up front.
Shawn Mitchell of The Columbus Dispatch reports center Artem Anisimov will return to the lineup on the fourth line against Nashville tonight. Anisimov will lineup with Jared Boll and Derek MacKenzie at least to start off. He has missed the last five games with concussion-like symptoms.
This season, Anisimov has been one of the more steady players for the Blue Jackets ranking third on the team in goals with 11. His 18 points are good for fifth on the team in scoring. If Columbus is able to finish the job and make the postseason, Anisimov’s help will be much needed against either Anaheim or Chicago. For now, having him against Chris Mason and the Predators tonight makes him a sight for sore eyes.
- Kopitar + adorable dog = best day with the Stanley Cup? 6
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 31
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 39
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 72
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 171
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (171)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (72)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)