Apr 26, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
Minnesota forward Jason Pominville won’t be in the lineup tonight as the Wild look to clinch a playoff berth against Edmonton.
Pominville, 30, is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury stemming from a hit by Kings captain Dustin Brown on Tuesday.
According to the Star-Tribune’s Mike Russo, the former Buffalo Sabres captain says he’s “OK” and the Wild won’t say if he suffered a concussion.
Pominville does have a history of head injuries — in 2010, he missed nine games with a concussion after taking a nasty hit from Chicago defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)