Apr 26, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
Minnesota forward Jason Pominville won’t be in the lineup tonight as the Wild look to clinch a playoff berth against Edmonton.
Pominville, 30, is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury stemming from a hit by Kings captain Dustin Brown on Tuesday.
According to the Star-Tribune’s Mike Russo, the former Buffalo Sabres captain says he’s “OK” and the Wild won’t say if he suffered a concussion.
Pominville does have a history of head injuries — in 2010, he missed nine games with a concussion after taking a nasty hit from Chicago defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 51
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39