Apr 26, 2013, 4:22 PM EST
Minnesota forward Jason Pominville won’t be in the lineup tonight as the Wild look to clinch a playoff berth against Edmonton.
Pominville, 30, is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury stemming from a hit by Kings captain Dustin Brown on Tuesday.
According to the Star-Tribune’s Mike Russo, the former Buffalo Sabres captain says he’s “OK” and the Wild won’t say if he suffered a concussion.
Pominville does have a history of head injuries — in 2010, he missed nine games with a concussion after taking a nasty hit from Chicago defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32