Apr 26, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
Minnesota forward Jason Pominville won’t be in the lineup tonight as the Wild look to clinch a playoff berth against Edmonton.
Pominville, 30, is listed as day-to-day with an upper-body injury stemming from a hit by Kings captain Dustin Brown on Tuesday.
According to the Star-Tribune’s Mike Russo, the former Buffalo Sabres captain says he’s “OK” and the Wild won’t say if he suffered a concussion.
Pominville does have a history of head injuries — in 2010, he missed nine games with a concussion after taking a nasty hit from Chicago defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 2
- BREAKING: End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 10
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 16
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 6
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 40
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)