Apr 26, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
Greene has only played five games this season. The big 29-year-old suffered a back injury during the season-opener to Chicago and was only recently activated from injured reserve.
The Kings finish the regular season tomorrow versus San Jose.
Sutter wouldn’t say if he expects Greene in the lineup against the Sharks, or for the start of the playoffs.
But he did say Greene’s latest injury was “disappointing,” since the Kings “need him to get game situations in.”
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 0
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 2
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 14
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 45
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (60)