Apr 26, 2013, 7:36 PM EST
Greene has only played five games this season. The big 29-year-old suffered a back injury during the season-opener to Chicago and was only recently activated from injured reserve.
The Kings finish the regular season tomorrow versus San Jose.
Sutter wouldn’t say if he expects Greene in the lineup against the Sharks, or for the start of the playoffs.
But he did say Greene’s latest injury was “disappointing,” since the Kings “need him to get game situations in.”
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54