Apr 26, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Despite the positive step, there’s still no official timeline for his return. (It’s been reported he could be back for the playoffs.)
“(Returning) is not really up to me,” Crosby said, per the club’s website. “I’ll just keep talking with the doctors. It’s something they have to feel comfortable with the healing. As soon as they say the word, I’ll be ready to go.”
Crosby had “a couple root canals” yesterday, but “it wasn’t a big deal at all,” he said.
Image via the Penguins.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20