Apr 26, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
Despite the positive step, there’s still no official timeline for his return. (It’s been reported he could be back for the playoffs.)
“(Returning) is not really up to me,” Crosby said, per the club’s website. “I’ll just keep talking with the doctors. It’s something they have to feel comfortable with the healing. As soon as they say the word, I’ll be ready to go.”
Crosby had “a couple root canals” yesterday, but “it wasn’t a big deal at all,” he said.
Image via the Penguins.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6