Apr 24, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Courtesy the good folks at NBC digital, here’s a look back at the 10 best goals from the 2013 NHL campaign.
Things begin with one of the year’s most infamous tallies — Nail Yakupov‘s last-second equalizer for Edmonton in an early-season win against the Kings — and ends in equally dramatic style…but I’m not going to spoil the surprise on that one.
Anyway, enjoy. With just a handful of days left in the regular season, the lockout-shortened campaign is about to be a memory as we all turn our attentions to the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 17
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 18
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 71
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 94
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)