Apr 24, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Courtesy the good folks at NBC digital, here’s a look back at the 10 best goals from the 2013 NHL campaign.
Things begin with one of the year’s most infamous tallies — Nail Yakupov‘s last-second equalizer for Edmonton in an early-season win against the Kings — and ends in equally dramatic style…but I’m not going to spoil the surprise on that one.
Anyway, enjoy. With just a handful of days left in the regular season, the lockout-shortened campaign is about to be a memory as we all turn our attentions to the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)