Apr 24, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Courtesy the good folks at NBC digital, here’s a look back at the 10 best goals from the 2013 NHL campaign.
Things begin with one of the year’s most infamous tallies — Nail Yakupov‘s last-second equalizer for Edmonton in an early-season win against the Kings — and ends in equally dramatic style…but I’m not going to spoil the surprise on that one.
Anyway, enjoy. With just a handful of days left in the regular season, the lockout-shortened campaign is about to be a memory as we all turn our attentions to the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)