Apr 24, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Courtesy the good folks at NBC digital, here’s a look back at the 10 best goals from the 2013 NHL campaign.
Things begin with one of the year’s most infamous tallies — Nail Yakupov‘s last-second equalizer for Edmonton in an early-season win against the Kings — and ends in equally dramatic style…but I’m not going to spoil the surprise on that one.
Anyway, enjoy. With just a handful of days left in the regular season, the lockout-shortened campaign is about to be a memory as we all turn our attentions to the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)