Apr 24, 2013, 9:20 PM EST
Courtesy the good folks at NBC digital, here’s a look back at the 10 best goals from the 2013 NHL campaign.
Things begin with one of the year’s most infamous tallies — Nail Yakupov‘s last-second equalizer for Edmonton in an early-season win against the Kings — and ends in equally dramatic style…but I’m not going to spoil the surprise on that one.
Anyway, enjoy. With just a handful of days left in the regular season, the lockout-shortened campaign is about to be a memory as we all turn our attentions to the playoffs.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12