Apr 24, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
Fehr gets a two-year deal worth $1.4 million in 2013-14 and $1.6 million in 2014-15. The 27-year-old who the Caps drafted 18th overall in 2003 has eight goals and eight assists in 39 games.
Volpatti, 28, also gets a two-year commitment, with his worth $550,000 in 2013-14 and $600,000 in 2014-15. The 28-year-old physical winger was claimed off of waivers from Vancouver on Feb. 28.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8